Sunday, November 20, 2011

6th CAPTAIN'S LOG OF THE ENTERPRISE Volume 2: Aftermath KOMIKON

Komikon 2011 was busy and great. Non-stop people coming from entrance doors. Weather-Weather Lang was I guess a success, I only had one copy left when I checked after I got home. Prologue did a good job too. A lot of people still looking for Yo, Bo! #4. Not a lot of yuppies came in, but true people who read comics and interested in comics. So, far there were no reports of komiks stolen during the event. I just wish that the convention could've end at 9-10PM, or there would be an after-party or so.

Wanna say thanks to Sandy of Comic Odyssey for giving good deals. I got Spider-Woman: Agent of SWORD HC and Superman: Secret Identity TP. Duy, Danry, the gang of friemds and supporters were pure fun. But, I didn't get to out and shop a lot for more books. Things got really busy.

My prints and posters did a lot of good also. I sketched for some people also, like a Daredevil and a Wolverine.

Click to enlarge the image

Click to enlarge the image


Click to enlarge the image

Now Komikon 2011 is done. Gonna finish THE HUNT, start on KAPRE ESPESYAL and start planning for my komiks for the next three years. Annnnd hopefully, Yo, Bo! #4-5

THE HUNT

KAPRE ESPESYAL


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like...